Saturday, March 14, 2015

Update


Hey Supper Savers,


I am so sorry to not have been able to post the first recipe last weekend. There was some kind of flu going around work and come Saturday night I was already feeling all the symptoms (I will spare you all of the details). I really did not feel like cooking and figured everyone knows how to heat up a can of good ol’ chicken noodle soup with some saltine crackers. This is the best thing to eat when you are sick, also pair it with some flat coke and your tummy will feel better. Microwaving a cup of Coca-Cola will flatten in and will settle your tummy-don’t ask me how but next time you are feeling sick try it.

Anyways, I am feeling better and will be getting the dill chicken recipe up later tonight so please check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment